Morning Glory Print Long Sleeve Zip UPF50+ Rash Guard
The tailored yet stretchy fit contours to your body for a flattering shape. Princess seams and a back zipper create a feminine silhouette. Thumbholes at the cuffs help keep sleeves in place.
- Women's Long Sleeve One-piece Rash Guard
- Sleeves: Long Sleeve
- Padded: Removable cups offer customized wear
- Closure: Front-zip
- Fit: Stretch Fit, Long torso friendly
- Coverage: Regular Bum Coverage
- Pattern: Floral Print, Contrast panel sides
- UV Protection: UPF 50+ sun protection
- Material: 82% Polyester 18% Spandex
- Fabric: Chlorine Resistant, Quick-drying, Lightweight, Sun protection
- Occasion: Vacation, Beach, Seaside, Swimming Pool, Outdoor, etc.
- Product Number: SPYZYT030202
- Machine wash cold
- Hang dry
- Do not iron, dry clean or bleach
Free Shipping $49+
If you would like to exchange size or refund, please contact us within 30 days of receiving the product for exchange or refund.Please note that we don't accept returns after the 30 day timeframe. If an item is sent back after the 30 day window, we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery costs. For return, any promotional gifts received must be included with the returned items. Otherwise, the retail price of the promotional gift will be deducted from the refund.
Please return to the address after getting authentication from our customer service (We will gladly accept your unworn/unwashed items) . Please do not ship the item to the address directly without authentication otherwise it will return back to you.
Please give back your tracking number after you sending it out.( pls send us the tracking number within 7 days, after that time we will not process it.)
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Free shipping on orders over $49
Use the code NEW10 to receive a 10% discount on your first order
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 20 reviews.
The suit does the trick, but I had to take out the breast pads, as they were too high and cut my boobs in half. The zipper in the middle is a little distracting, but I’m getting used to it. The suit is tight and fits well in order to swim without distractions and without sun damage. I’m sold.
Cute suit and good price but it is a bit short in the torso. Also the zipper top is very itchy it pulled all the way up. I live in Arizona and swim every day so for the price, it works for me as I go thru lots of suits and rash guard is a must.
I love the suit I love the color the protection everything about it.
This is the BEST BATHING SUIT I've ever owned, and please let me tell you why.
(1) I'm *extremely* modest yet I don't want to compromise on my femininity, this makes me feel sexy without conceding my dignity.
(2) I am 5'11" - a thin, tall, lanky long-legged girl - with a long torse, this Size Medium didn't ride up my frontside or backside whatsoever, something many rompers even fail at.
(3) I was nervous that the white pattern, when wet, would be see-through. This ended up being false, as the suit has 2-3 layers to ensure this doesn't happen.
(4) the bum-coverage leaves me feeling beyond secure, it isn't so tight that you're picking at your mooseknuckle and not so loose that you're in danger of showing everyone your YOOHOO when bending over or when getting out of the pool.
(5) the black patterns on both sides are extremely flattering and thinning, they enhance this gym-body of mine.
(6) the front-zipper and removable cups enhance cleavage, if you're into showing off that is - though I'm not.
(7) long sleeves are a NON-NEGOTIABLE for me, as well as the rash-guard and SPF protection - this passes the test and sets the bar for the rest.
This bathing suit has changed my life in profound ways, ways of which I'm not comfortable sharing - but take my word for it, the purchase is worth every cent.
Very good material and looks pretty